WorkCenter Outsourcing Services
NIVC Production Services Department employs and trains individuals with disabilities with contracted work from local businesses:
- Assembly – In our Assembly Division, trainees do everything from the high-tech task of scanning documents for data storage to “low-tech” collating, sorting and packaging.
- Recycling – In the Recycling Division, individuals sort and process containers and reclaim other types of recyclable materials.
- Manufacturing – Individuals working in Manufacturing may utilize pneumatic nail guns to build pallets and shipping crates. Our Manufacturing Woodshop produces an average of 1750 pallets per week ranging in a variety of sizes from 42″ x 42″ to 64″ x 122″.
The individuals working at the Work Center have a wide range of abilities.
Many local businesses choose to outsource their sub-assembly work to NIVC Services, Inc. It frees up space at their facility and promotes just-in-time delivery of products and services. Examples include building supermarket displays for Armour Eckrich, building pallets for Curries/Graham, and the counting and packing of nuts and bolts for Sukup Manufacturing.
- Mike Lambert, Production Manager
- Brenda Watters, Assembly Supervisor (641) 423-3301